Nostrano Vineyards is relatively new to the area, having been established just a few years ago. Here are five things you should know about one the Hudson Valley’s latest additions to the wine scene.
1. The vineyard hosts all sorts of special events, including weddings, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. Learn more here. They can help you plan your corporate event, too.
2. Wine selection includes pinot noir, cabernet franc, riesling, chardonnay and baco noir. Shop online here,
3. They grow seven types of apples: Red Delicious, Gala, Honey Crisp, Cameo, Stamen, Jonagold and Jonamac.
4. The family-owned vineyard has a history of fruit growing through four generations, ever since Joseph and Ben setup J&B Trapani Fruit Growers in 1943.
5. This summer, they’ll have their first annual Summer Series Vineyard Tour and Tasting, starting on July 6th and running every Friday through August 24th. Find out more on Facebook.
Nostrano Vineyards is located at 14 Gala Lane, Milton, NY. For more information, visit NostranoVineyards.com. To find out more about getting a NYS liquor license or setting up a business structure, contact business attorney Lorenzo Angelino.